Sunday, March 28, 2010

Elite Eight Pt 2


Ugh, I'm done .  I can't predict anything.  Quickly, here are my picks for today.

Tennessee (-2) over Michigan State

I posted a pic of Lucas to jinx these lucky asses. Ever since the "lane violation" call in the first round, they've been squeaking by. I liked the Vols at the beginning of teh season, and they've really proven me wrong through this tournament. Well, my faith is back in Pearl's squad. Should be a good game.

Baylor (+5) over Duke

I've been on Baylor since the beginning, and this game is going to be huge. Go Bears, the Final Four will be free of # 1 seeds for only the third time in NCAA history (1980, and most recently 2006, did not feature a #1 seed). I just think the crowd in Houston is going to be too monumental for the Blue Devils to win this one. But.. what do I know? I had Ohio State to win it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment